https://youtube.com/shorts/IAxjWVu_SVI
Hi. So, over the one of the past weekend, I was watching a Hindi web series that's Pritam and Pedro. And usme there there was two scenes that got stuck in my mind. And one of which is around this like where the hacker is giving the child a task to do few things. And then Arshad Warsi says that "Bache aisa kyu karte to get attention of the parents to to their family." Um and they they they get kicked out of it. So, this is something like I think ki that is there for every relationship if I look around. [music] May it be the sibling, may it be the parent-child, may it Yeah, I mean partner to nahi hai but in future hoga to let's see. So, um how can we I think like how can we reduce it is by discussing. And yeah, as I said in one of the videos that by having uncomfortable conversations that helps you to take out your heart and discuss it and go through the solutions and go through the tough times that you may be going that I may be going through. So, that has helped me. And there is this one more scene where it's it's I think it's in the climax uh when they are returning from the from capturing I think they they find the hacker. They find the person who was behind it. And then they are returning and then this person I think uh Pritam Pedro. Pedro. So, Pedro records the video for Pritam and sends it to her wife because he was not saying sorry to his wife due to some other reason. Yeah, you you watch it out more on the and yeah, this this this is the scene which I This is the scene which I was talking about. So, he records the video and sends it sends it to his wife and they they Yeah, it it it comes out as a good deed kind deed without any intention without any It's like more of selfishness. And then in return what happens is that's very beautiful and it it did brought me tears in my eyes and then the the lady sings the songs well and call them and they record it. So, I think Pedro was looking for her dadu and he gets in return out of nowhere. So, that's that's of the more power of the kindness and empathy and being good around. So, thank you so much for to I think Rajkumar Hirani, Arshad Warsi and his son to make this lovely and yeah, hope this reaches out to you. So, just just wanted to say a big thank you to you. Cheers. See you in the next one. Bye-bye. Adios, amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment