Friday, September 4, 2026

Talent Matters, But How You Present It Matters More ❤️ | A Lesson From My Creator Journey ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/c1S355eLVP4

Hi. So, it's been 4:00 a.m. in the morning and last night I just completed with my sales sim certification training and uh maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow I'll be appearing for the exams. Uh but so during that and I have been creating quite res over the weekend and I scheduled them over the weeks. So where I realized and um it's been throughout the life like journey also like professionally and career-wise be it or be it student wise where I have learned that it's about whatsoever talent I may have but how I present it that matters most and that applies over this Instagram real as well. So let's say the content is quite good and everything but the caption the title the viral title let's say or the viral caption that while I should put that will gain uh more views and it will reach out to more people. Um but um yeah my only I would say thing is that I just want to share my experience so that um hoping that if if one person could it it comes to one of the let's say students or let's say 10 years a back and um um yeah he watches this and it it may be helpful to him um in in guiding through his career or in uh starting his creation journey since then because Um uh like so in 2017 I posted my first video uh the garba video the traditional dance Gujarati dance video the traditional garba narat it was during naratri like and it was the very it was called si garba and in 2020 it worked quite well um gaining somewhat around one to two like views and then my YouTube channel got monetized and uh recently also I started it it's been few months now I started on posting on Instagram as but uh where I get to learn how to edit through the Instagram's edits apps and it's also been a good journey but u yeah so the thing is that I usually like uh in two of the past sessions also I said that there are two different dishes one is simple white box whereas the other one is very well uh decorated ribbon is there and everything so automatically the yeah I think this will be attracted and this will gain more rather than no doubt maybe the white box may contain very good food in it. So yeah, this is the one example that I could relate and it it's yeah, so we just need to I believe that I just need to be there. I just need to be there in a good way decorative way. So yeah, see you in the next one. Thank you amigos. Bye. Good night. Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Respect vs. Ego ❤️ | Learning When to Give, Let Go & Choose Solitude ✨

  https://youtube.com/shorts/1GJpFnKyU88 So, I think I learned the difference between the self-respect and the ego in terms of making effort...