Saturday, September 5, 2026

Understand Them First ❤️ | A Grandmother’s Journey, Emotions & the Power of Empathy ✨

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUm5_llWHBQ

Hi, namaste Kamj. So, uh I just have been going through something in my life that I wanted to share here. Um so my grandma my grandmother Daddy Ba is sitting next to me and it got to me thinking that uh you know just like the child uh they also needs to be heed listened first and then uh let's say be advised or anything because they have lived their own journey or own life through ups and downs and many mysterious or let's say adventurous um yeah and they are constantly complaining in that in this age. So he's almost around I would say 90 years uh next year and uh uh you know the family members also treat them in a different way because they do those things and she has been that you know selfrespect person uh but that goes to beyond limit and it it then affects them or it affects others around them. So they needs to be understood first that okay this is what they had gone through now it needs to be changed and how it could be changed it uh by I feel like by communicating so sorry so that's why I have traveled from Pune to here to come here to understand her and then make her understand that if anything that I feels like which is okay because all I think all she needs is the attention and definitely uh the family members like Taju like my mom my had uh the house helps, the cooks, everyone has been giving them such uh support, such care, such warmth, but still see complaints on and on and on. So that's something that I'm trying to address and hopefully I'll be successful and uh yeah so she's u yeah you as you can see see here that she's writing some slopes and that that so basically that they needs to mandates like they need to be calm they need to be peaceful um so that those thoughts because they will like at this age of 30 around like next year this thoughts just comes in so just think how it will be for the 90 years old uh you know uh I I so I I give this example like there is a 30 years old uh wall or let's say 90 years old where different layers has been uh has been there and now what you can do is like either you could decorate it uh you could paint it in a good way that or because you cannot just you know break it break it break it and it it will break because that's 90 years u so what we can do is we could just nicely painted out. Um so that hoping that you know it will uh it will be smooth and it will be good and yes they want to live on their own terms and conditions but now since their body doesn't supports them u it needs to be also uh studied first and understood and uh so she is also suffering through dementia I think that's like forgetting things once in a while but she remembers everything clearly like last time also when she traveled to Pune or in the car like she she has this knee problem also. So she has been uh you know proposing or let's say requesting or stubborning about getting them replaced but at this age it gets very difficult like so my uh there's there's one relative who got near placed and pain is unbearable. So that's why everyone like including the doctor also advised that maybe that's not the solution. So what could be done is yeah you need to leave it. So that's why like you know I'm and I'm I'm trying my best to give her the positivity that uh she's doing great. She is going everywhere. Um like because earlier when she was living in a different home it was just 4x4 like small room uh uh the the bed and next to it there was the temple u where she has to go through the whole day but now here she's living in this whole like I yeah again it's it's a very uh it might it might be a big thing for but it's a very small thing for us and it's fine like I I'm living uh near the uh and again I'm I'm proud to share that you know it's it's because I I want my privacy. So that's why I'm I'm living there. Like my my parents also uh suggested or asked me to stay in that room. But again, I want to give them also private. I also want the privacy. So that's why I'm I'm I'm sleeping outside. So and this whole room has been given to her and you know all the all the things are being guided to her and but still she keeps on complaining about things and that's normal I guess like because what they have faced and again whatever we are today it's I think because of her uh back uh the pace that she uh made and then on that my my father worked and others also worked and now here where we are so definitely kudos for that and a big salute to her for going through the things. But guess that being said like she has done few things which is not very good um let's say to my mom or uh to us but again uh it was I think the process of destiny and uh the more I'm understanding her that no she doesn't means it but the way she says it the words that comes out of her mouth are very painful are very hurtful and definitely anyone would but now at this stage I could understand her and I'm trying my best to solve the problems with either of the parties like her or anyone else. Um so that hopefully it it works out and uh because it keeps keeps on complaining and um yeah she has to go through a lot definitely because in in our mind at this age we goes through we go through a lot. So uh we could just imagine that what she might have to go through. Uh but um what we could do at least is just understand her and then make her understand better. uh because uh yeah she also wants her privacy wants to do her things uh but the people around her have their own life have their own schedule have their own routine to follow that's why they could not give the time or let's say the affection and warmth and again that's the I think basic problems and many yeah in in our family since the past so uh the you know the warmth or anything like so um okay okay uh yeah So yeah, this is uh I do have one in general, but I'll try to share it in with another video. But um yeah, this is about her and hoping that uh yeah, so here you can see uh you know, my mom has worked very hard to calm her down with all these images. U so that's that's that's Oh yeah, that's her actually. And that's me. Uh yeah, this one. Sorry. Yeah, this one is me. uh and I think I was five 6 years old I don't know and that's her Maharaj she she uh preached to um and she believes like um so one day I I put a uh affirmation and she was like this Maharaj came and talked with her so that's what's magic for her and that I think calmed her down a bit also but again there's a different theory about that you know when affirmations comes in and that may think like uh like she may take some strong steps but as I have read her um she's a very different lady and she's a very strong definitely but she has again she has gone through a lot so that's why maybe it's very it's it's a bit very difficult for her but she has been I think doing good and hopefully um you know and uh I just want her to stop complaining and you know make uh the things bad for her or around her because like yesterday also one of the uh let's say in the society uh member expired and she was all like you know the people will come to meet her or she has to go somewhere and she has to get and everything but she isn't able to walk properly. So somehow touchwood like before it was very bad but now she's able to manage it on her own self to go to the washroom and use it and um um yeah so again this video can go on and on long but I just wanted to share that be anyone be it the child be it the elder be young be it youth be it adult but all just I think and we need to do is just understand them and then make them understand rather than you don't do this you Don't do that. You are not allowed to do this. This is not good. This is bad. So yeah, just just Okay. Thank you so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye, amigos. Take care. Au.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understand Them First ❤️ | A Grandmother’s Journey, Emotions & the Power of Empathy ✨

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUm5_llWHBQ Hi, namaste Kamj. So, uh I just have been going through something in my life that I wanted to ...