https://youtube.com/shorts/tD46OwTe-qU
Hi. So, uh recently I have been going through something in my family that I have learning a good time and I have been sharing it with others also be it my family, be it my friends. Yeah, I need to check on that one. Sorry. So, uh the thing is that I need to understand the other person first before I make that person understand something. So, it's about like empathy that we call being kind that we call one. So, uh uh let's say for an example like I have a grandmother who is around 90 years now and she has gone through a lot in her own journey life and uh yeah, she remains upset, she gets sad, she feels sad for some or other reason uh because the people goes in and out around her. So, then I said like, "Okay, let me first understand her and I'll be visiting her very soon in between my CSM certification that is going on here in Pune. So, I'll be going back to Navsari, Gujarat where I'll be seeing her and I have been in touch with her constantly and and connect with her. Uh but yeah, it's I think it's the same philosophy that applies all across because uh be it a uh a small child, be it 5 or 10 years or be it anyone, be it your parents, be it your partner, be it your friends, be it your family. This I think it applies to everyone that we I believe that I need to understand that person first before I pursue that. And secondly, important thing is I need to speak up what I feel, what I think of that particular situation or that yeah, that particular situation basically. That uh okay, this is something going on. Then okay, I understood it first and then I say that if not this, then this. So, maybe it could be anything. It could be in our daily lives. It could be It could be a very important and yes, one third thing is that I'm trying to have the uncomfortable discussion. Be it with my elder brother, be it my family, be it my parents, be it my daddy. So, the thing is that the uncomfortable as in what I think of something, what I think of myself, what I think of my journey, everything. And it does get uncomfortable and that's also Yeah, it It could be in terms of career, it could be in terms of life, it could be in terms of relationships. So, yeah, that's something I have been working on and I am proud to share it here. So, see you in the next one. Bye-bye, adios, amigos. Hola.
No comments:
Post a Comment