Friday, September 4, 2026

From ₹2 a Day to ₹5 a Day ❤️ | My Real YouTube Monetization Journey ✨

https://youtube.com/shorts/Elo_0GcIut8

Hi, namaste. Kamcho. So um yeah it's about the YouTube uh let's say the AdSense uh from YouTube how I could earn the money and again it's not very easy when you start or uh even after getting monetization also like once you get roll into the program of them the policy that you need to uh I think I did submitted the Aadhaar card um yeah so there is there will be few details that will need to be submitted as a proof And uh even after that also so I remember like first my payout it did came around 3 years. So I started I just randomly put a a video a GBA video uh uh in I think 2017 and then in 2020 it got some good views around 1 to two likes of me and uh at that time it it started but again in 2020 also like after quite some time after few months uh around in 2021 the first payout came which was around $100 and uh again so yeah you see the 4 years of gap and it's it's not has been easy and then you need to be active and everything and in between work job uh it will get very difficult. So what I try to do is I try to uh record and uh yeah make the videos over the weekend and try to schedule it over the weekdays again as in ethically like that is also before and after the working hours that is so 10:00 a.m. So my my working time hours is 12 to 9. uh so I try to keep it outside even though I will be working beyond that but again it's I think it's something that I believe in so uh it changes uh so then after also like recently I have seen that after this posting consistently and YouTube is very one good platform that you know as compared to others again yeah let's not do that but uh where any videos could work at any time it's not necessary that you know you have to keep putting uh like yes you do have to keep putting but it's not necessary that uh the recent videos only will work. The old videos from maybe 3 4 years or 5 10 years also may work uh unknowingly. So that's one thing and now recently I also wanted to document this that um I have started uh working overwork over the weekends and putting the videos out there in in between all learning different things uh be it AI be it certifications for the scrum master and etc. So uh daily like last 2 weeks uh so earlier it used to be 2 rupees per month. So that is 0.02 appro appro I'm saying it approximately sorry for that and then now after a week or two it gets to 5 rupees per uh sorry 2 rupees per day and then 5 rupees per day. So you see the graph so it's it's a bit difficult but uh wishing you the best. See you in the next one. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Putting Effort in the Right Direction? ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Effort & Strategy ✨

  https://youtube.com/shorts/MMo2JOc3mzc Hey. So, uh recently I was in a discussion with my brother, elder brother, let's say. And we we...