https://youtube.com/shorts/3qHaehxNC5k
Hi, namaste. So, um I recently has been going through a lot like where students and professionals reaches out to me um in terms of and saying that if I could recommend to the company. So I just wanted to share one thing that I do understand that you know it's the very uh very unlikely stage to be in and where you are looking for jobs you are applying for uh you have done many applications but uh I think like think like I need to be empathetic let's say for an example if I was when I was starting my first job I did reach out to in one of my other videos also I said that I did reach out to so many people uh be my friends be uncle be it my um yeah so family was very supportive and they were also looking for it but so let's say at that time when I reach to someone I should be first trying to uh work on building that relation building that contact building that bond so that you know that uh person feels comfortable and uh yeah you you I I should try to um get there um politely you again because I need to understand that that person may be very busy. Be it the HR, be it the business analyst, be it the founder, be it the CEO, be it the CFO, it could be anyone. So during that I learned that you know and uh the person might be very busy in their schedule and out of it they are taking out their time. So I need to be very careful about it. So I need to politely follow up with them also that um hey um are you up for a chat or yeah first try I I I will try to build that conversation and then your uh skills or your talent or your CV will play the role because what I have seen is that like you know um if I share my CV and resume and then I'm done. No that I it should not work like that I think. So um yeah it's just a request and I would say I would suggest to any students or professionals looking out for the job because I could not directly recommend you. I need to force at least my values that you know I I I believe in being super active. I believe in being a professional. I believe I believe in ethics. So I should try to convince the other person that okay this is me and this is what I'm going for. Can you help me? And it should not be like you know forcefully or anything uh that yeah you do this you do that that's very wrong I think so yeah that's one I wanted to share maybe if I had uh this and try to leverage I I I should say try to leverage LinkedIn try to yeah it could be anything so sorry for that but yeah this is a big h so sorry thank you see you in the next one bye-bye amigos
No comments:
Post a Comment