Tuesday, September 1, 2026

When Kindness Meets the Scrum Master Mindset ❤️ | Empathy, Logic & Life ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/gIB_yE5uVIk
Hi. So um yeah currently I have been appearing for CSM training that is the scrum master training and where the trainer is teaching that you should be empathetic empathic so that's something I was like going through it and it it made me feel good because if you are already being kind if you are already have empathy also it will make it easier and one more thing is that uh the trainer also uh shared that you should reach out to that person who is also the doing the same and I was like okay I'm already doing it so that's two things that I learned and I was like yeah if you are a good person by heart by mind and by thoughts and by action yeah it's it's the same okay so then I think it's yeah it's pretty much the same like if you'll see the logic um once you understand the logic or let's say the basic first the basic music and the logic it just goes off. That's what I have been saying through my life. I don't know why I'm doing this but it seems like fun and hopefully um yeah in future also if I see that. Yeah. So currently it was rain. Wo the weather just got out. I don't know why I'm doing this but see you in the next one then. Till then bye-bye. Take care amigos. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Kindness Meets the Scrum Master Mindset ❤️ | Empathy, Logic & Life ✨

  https://youtube.com/shorts/gIB_yE5uVIk Hi. So um yeah currently I have been appearing for CSM training that is the scrum master training a...