https://youtube.com/shorts/-Av0yDC-uLU
Right. So um I have been thinking along that um it's all in my mind because I am an emotional and sensitive person. Um be it from my um let's say work or be it from my family or be it from my friends. Um I'm constantly thinking or let's say overthinking about it. And uh there may be many circumstances where I think like that it may have been come as a wrong um not wrong but as a negative or let's say not good manner um in terms of any work or anything but um maybe yeah it it may be the gut instinct it may be true yes so we should not ignore that but more than anything I feel like I should try to avoid those feelings where I feel like I'm trying to do my best to help others as much as possible and still there is something that comes up and it may not look that good or it may look like repetitive because I'm trying to address a point or I'm trying to address a concept that could save us from the f future. Um so in few cases it could be like that or maybe um it could be an overthinking but it's as it is said that you know it's uh precaution is better than cure. So something that um I feel like I believe in and maybe I am trying to get it resolved um before time. Um but um yeah it would be overthink it but again since it's an it's it's an instinct way I feel like I should not ignore it and I keep on uh repeating it till it got addressed properly and I'm fully convinced that okay this is the solution and we can move forward with it easily so that in future also it doesn't comes up as a wrong or inconsistent or inaccurate or anything and that could save us from a pick blender. So yeah, that's one thing. But um as I um said in one of the other videos also that affirmations has helped me a lot in overcoming that as well because it's like uh many people say that why are you overthinking you overthink a lot and everything but it's the basic nature it's the u it's the habit I have and I'm working on it but it's not wrong it's not fully wrong. So it's better to address. So I think yeah that's that's something I wanted to say and see you in the next one then. Bye-bye. Good night. Take care. See you as goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment