https://youtube.com/shorts/DmncEo5gZa4
Right. So, uh I just want to share one thing that I have recently learned over the time that when I uh say something or I guide something or I discuss something then I say like I feel like because if I say that uh you should do this, you should do that, that may happen that the person may come back and say that, "Okay, if you ask me to do this, then this happened." So, that's something I'm trying to avoid. Uh here also, in this video also, I'm trying to share my experience that could be helpful to anyone. Okay, fine. Yes, perfect. Um and yes, I'm also documenting it so that in future if I visit it back, so I could recall that, "Okay, this was something happening and this is something that I came out of it." And uh yeah, many things have helped me over the time. Be it the book's summary, watching on YouTube videos. Uh yeah, there were so many good channels where I have seen so many good summaries, which has helped me personally also. And I also do a little and I have watched Mahabharat the serial on the Hotstar Hotstar Plus. That also helped me a lot. Uh it's just like uh yeah, it may happen that I may not understand the scenario or the situation, but it automatically helps you and you know, it awakes something in you that will help you down the road. Uh it could be anytime. So, and more than that, I also have started believing that it's all about the unconscious mind as well, training unconscious mind. And because whenever I used to wake up, I used to hear some conversations going on. That may be anything and it will automatically start playing in my mind through the dreams or let's see, yes. So, then I learned that, "Okay, uh what if I start putting in affirmations in my mind?" And that has helped me a lot. And that has given me courage. That has given me confidence. And yeah, it's been a good journey going on. But still a lot to do more and a lot to go way more. Yeah, that's that's something is good and I'm sharing it here and in future also I want to go forward. And yeah, keep sharing, keep loving, keep caring and see you in the next one then. See you. Bye-bye. That's how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment