Friday, September 4, 2026

Build Yourself From Within & Shine From Outside ❤️ | Be Strong, Kind & Helpful ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/ujYyn6-zH5I

Hi. Namaste. Kemcho. So, I know it hurts. It makes you feel bad the way people may treat you wrongly. Yeah, like if you see around, yeah, you may not have that courtesy or you you may not you feel like I I feel Okay, so this is my journey. Let's say I feel like, you know, I'm not looking good and everything. So, I started working out. Like I remember that I was very much impressed with one of my friend six-pack abs. And that one thing did motivated me a lot to gain. And I think it was when I think around 10 to 15 years old. And I I did the exercise and it it immediately like it was like I I get those spike six-pack abs. And now when I'm trying it's it's very very difficult. So, now the priorities change like and I did focus on to uh be it biceps or be it shoulders and everything. To make your overall structure look good. So, that's one thing that get yourself physically active. Get yourself physically attractive. Second thing, mentally. Start reading good books. Maybe or So, what I used to prefer it I used to see the book summaries on YouTube channel and in your own language. The because there will be many. Like I I I used to watch in Hindi. I used to watch in English also. That will also help you in your academic I I feel like it it did help me academically also and and developing my English good. So, that's Yeah, I think physically, mentally two things to make you strong and to make you feel good about it. Although you may because yeah, today also whenever I go to any different sites or meet people, you could see the I could see the face or the you know the the the judgement that maybe. But again, it may be right or it may be wrong. But more than anything, if you are kind, I can tell you I assure you that you know I it it did help me a lot like I could see the spark in the person. And yeah, there may be few people I have seen there has few people that you know who kind of ignores you maybe because you were exaggerated in terms of over complimented them and yeah, it's that. You do your work uh the others do their work. I feel like. So yeah, just be kind, be wise, and be helpful, be supportive. Whatever I could be I I try my best. So that's it for today. Thanks so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye, mis amigos. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Putting Effort in the Right Direction? ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Effort & Strategy ✨

  https://youtube.com/shorts/MMo2JOc3mzc Hey. So, uh recently I was in a discussion with my brother, elder brother, let's say. And we we...