Saturday, September 5, 2026

Just Start, Keep Learning & Build Your Confidence ❤️ | From Editing to CSM Certification ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/QXXZJ5zlzZk

Hi, namaste kamchu. So I just wanted to share how I started editing. So basically initially or let's say earlier few months back uh it would have been very difficult for me uh when I think that how could I do editing but today it's been a bit very easy and touchwood uh uh it has been kind to me that I I discovered this atap on Instagram that also helped me and there may be many other applications also that would help you to add it to stocks but this is really helpful and it's very easy and for my uh vlogs on the YouTube channel also uh it helps me through the video pro vlogger that's I think it's it's a free software and that has also helped me a lot uh to edit the stuffs um sorry so not that that's not the main concept the main concept is that uh you need to be in something I feel like I need to be in something to start be it the swimming be it playing cricket be it basketball be it pickle ball be it tennis it could be anything so I'm I'm learning learning that today and uh I hope that uh that that gives you the confidence and yeah initially it's it's a bit very difficult uh to start something with uh maybe it could be my academ let's say uh even after this four five years of experience in the job at the job at the work um I have did finally I have I have been able to get the CSM certification the scrum master certification that also helped me a lot in my career because whatsoever I feel like yeah it's something like whatsoever I must be doing but if I don't have any proof of work that I am this person then it doesn't makes any sense so I think yeah that's it for now but I'm I'm like trying to learn more and more and uh yeah that's it sorry thank you see you in the next There's a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understand Them First ❤️ | A Grandmother’s Journey, Emotions & the Power of Empathy ✨

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUm5_llWHBQ Hi, namaste Kamj. So, uh I just have been going through something in my life that I wanted to ...