https://youtube.com/shorts/jGvTiKmJHXY
Hi, namaste kamcha. So um recently I was talking with one of my friend and it's been a long while after we are going to recon rec meet basically. So meet together in the hometown back in hometown in Gujarat. So we are planning and you know we are excited. So while discussing I he is also excited like uh my friend and I am also kind of excited but then I said like one thing that I have learned over the time is I need to be calm I need to be patient and I need to lower my expectation also in some terms some uh what we can say some ways so that it doesn't hurts me if it didn't worked out because uh over the time like in the past I used to get so much excited for something and if it didn't happen it affects Um so let's say uh be it making some friends or let's say the female friends basically. So I'm I'm very uncomfortable with it and we are shy like we haven't learned it back in times and now also it's been a very difficult to talk with someone or you know compliment or anything but uh and also there may have been few scenarios where it has been taken as very wrong and uh you know it could affect you through different ways but hopefully that's good it's all good around now and um yeah so that's something really personal for me and I I did not want it to do anything wrong like I haven't done it wrong anyway but um this is something like today also um I'm I'm trying to look around for uh some let's say life partner I'll not say anything else but you know life partner who could stick around um because you know like I I know that I am kind I'm really um uh yeah I'm I'm trying to be helpful and supportive to others as much as possible and we are here for that like so my mom usually says that uh if you have come to this world uh you are there to help others. Uh be it through physically, be it through mentally, be or be it through financially. So financially again that's the different topic and uh that yeah we can keep that aside for you but physically as in you see someone and you help them out but more than anything mental is the best thing that you could know guide on. So that's that's one thing but okay sorry. So coming back to the main topic that uh whenever I feel like I quite excited uh I tried to calm it down since and I tried to look it as neutral. So that's that's one thing I wanted to share and uh I have learned and it it did help you a lot and when you start getting uh happy with yourself it's the best feeling. It's the solitude let's say and uh that's it. Thank you so much. See you on the next one. Thank you. Bye-bye. Take care. Adios amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment