Friday, September 4, 2026

Are We Putting Effort in the Right Direction? ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Effort & Strategy ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/MMo2JOc3mzc

Hey. So, uh recently I was in a discussion with my brother, elder brother, let's say. And we were discussing about how we are not getting results and one of the factors that is like, let's say, finding a right life partner. So, because for him we have been looking since I would say more than 1 to 2 years now. And we have like from the start, from the childhood we have worked on our um let's say career or we have been family oriented as well. And we have tried to grown up ourselves as well in terms of everything, helping our family in terms of like, let's say, mother, father, and setting up the business. And it's been good. Again, touch wood. Like we have struggled with like not we have struggled, but we have a we never had many friends. Be it a male or female. And female also we would be a little bit uncomfortable or not that much interactive or feel easy with the interaction. But um So, that's something we have been working on for a while now. And so, in the discussion I was like that are we making efforts? That was my first question. That was I wanted to check with him that are we making efforts in the right direction? Because usually I feel like many times it's about efforts that you put in for something. Uh because uh yeah, may- many people may be lucky that they get what they want. But for few it's like figuring out life, let's say, or figuring figuring out firstly what you want in life and then trying to make efforts in that direction or thinking about it also, uh let's say, consider. But then again, you need to put in that, or say, I feel like that you need to put in that ground efforts that uh you're doing something about it. Be it your job application, be it your you want if you want to buy something expensive, maybe it could be a car, it could be a bike, or it could be an electronic appliance like laptop or mobile, anything. So, that's what I feel. And yeah, that's something I wanted to share that uh there's one example from my college time where I put in efforts in the last night and it it went well. The exam went well. Whereas the second night, I put in the same effort. So, that's also a something we need to work upon. Like it should not be the same efforts goes all the ways. It needs to be strategized accordingly and we need to put it. That's what I feel. So, yeah, I'll see you in the next one then. Till then, thank you. Bye-bye. Peace, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Putting Effort in the Right Direction? ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Effort & Strategy ✨

  https://youtube.com/shorts/MMo2JOc3mzc Hey. So, uh recently I was in a discussion with my brother, elder brother, let's say. And we we...