https://youtube.com/shorts/ZTt_0IvDNOc
Hi, so I just wanted to share that how it has been this great 23 and uh initially when I started like you know I I still do uh like thinking of myself that maybe um if I'm doing right or maybe I'm looking right or u and again it it could be anything and uh so when firstly when you're uncomfortable I I tried uh let's say not having my family's actually my brother is recording this video and I'm getting very shy but um it's all about the confidence or let's say the uh yeah it's it's all about the journey that you get but once it's it's all about you get yeah come on no I it's all about you need to start but because you will fail or you may make mistakes and it's totally fine And uh yeah now I am doing a bit of from my uh so my main goal or let's say aim is just to uh put it out there. uh so maybe I could help anyone let's say take for an example 10 years back if I had come across something like this that may have helped me uh be it in my career or be it in my content creation journey or it could be anything and I am watching that you know uh I I am able to make some impact around that uh I could be kind I could be helping I could be supporting and again it's all about the maybe uh we call it destination maybe we call it uh universe, maybe we call it God. So, whatever it is, but it's all about doing that bit part of yours. Um, I think yeah, that's it for now. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment