https://youtube.com/shorts/GvGayNJg2_4
Hi, namaste. I'm Ch. So um I wanted to sh recently I visited someone and uh there was this auntie who has been losing her hair and you know when she was describing it it feels really sad and it feels really bad to me and um um yeah so uh due to which it it got struck my mind that uh I am I'm I'm really proud of something I'm really grateful of something that you know uh my mom is doing so she is into this um ayurveic it's totally totally natural. Again, I know this may sound like some promotion or corporation, but why can we do that since I create videos so I thought that yeah, maybe this is something which I could create. And as you could see like this is the hair results of it. And again um I did had a few white hair also and in this it's the natural essence of the products or let's say so it's it's totally natural um in terms of um I have seen the products being made at home. Um and uh there is a there is a vendor I think Hakiman Chi-Chi from where we uh we buy the basic stuff uh where mom buys the basic stuff and puts it together and again it's been uh an incredible effort or let's say hard work of her since over past uh almost 20 years more than 20 years actually 20 to 25 years and amidst uh taking care of the family taking care of both of her sons and uh her the father and growing the business also and making us that capable that we could stand out in our own areas and that we are touchwood like uh we are really grateful for that. So yeah, I just wanted to share and maybe uh you could DM me or you could just put a comment or message me. Uh yeah, please do message me so that I could divert you to the So it's basically called Puji and Sons. P O P O O J I A N D S O N S Pen Sons. Uh I think you could find it on uh maybe LinkedIn, maybe you uh Instagram. uh we do have put it out there and uh she has been incredibly working it hard and I also remember one example where a lady due to covid uh she lost her hair and by using this products it did help her a lot in regaining the hair I think it's it's all about the roots and maybe she's the better person to describe all this about yeah I I I'll try to avoid that but yeah it's something that I wanted to share and um yeah that's it uh thank you so much see you in the next And this way he goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment