https://youtube.com/shorts/HIxOF63Eg2A
Hi. So uh in one of the past video I said that the uncomfortable conversations uncomfortable discussions that I do with my family. So what does that mean? So that means that keeping mobile and if any work you are doing aside just sitting that there still for at least 10 minutes and I'm telling you man you know the uncomfortable things will pop up will start coming out from your inner self that you did not have been discussing over the time because everyone is so busy. Everyone is so busy in terms of like uh be it their work, be it their uh daily routine, be it their traveling, be it their gym, be it their yeah anything be it uh eating food, be it cleaning up, be it this that and all but this 10 minutes I'm pretty sure that will give your relation a very good outcome. uh and any relation it could be parent child it could be uh siblings it could be your partner friends anything and I'm telling you that this will and yeah uh so specially I'm recording this for you why that I know you are through that phase that I have been once that I don't like to talk with myself I don't like to stand still I don't like to sit still that where the thoughts comes up and it is not good it is upsetting It is disheartening. It is very sad. It is very upsetting. But um yeah once you will park this like once you will get out of from this and you will see that uh uh I think it's the term loneliness to the uh solitude. Solitude is one thing that makes me feel good, makes me feel happy and it has been a good turning point. But in future yeah I yeah this video also I'm not sure when it will come to a but let's have that discuss in that 10 minutes or whenever possible and yeah I I try to do it with anyone like in in the whole family because yeah you are busy and you get angry you get frustrated due to some or other reason and when you open up it gives you a boost it makes you feel good that you have someone standing behind your back back who will help you and who will support you in your journey whatsoever it could be. So may I get those moments more and more and I'll be happy. I'll be grateful. I'll be dancing in doom. I don't know why I'm recording like this but yep that was one thing that I can share and see you in the next one. Bye. Adios. Oops. Pops.
No comments:
Post a Comment