Friday, September 4, 2026

A Friendship That Grew for Over a Decade ❤️ | Good Vibes, Memories & New Beginnings ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/4zmDdYDpasY

Hi, namaste. Kamchu. So, um yeah, this is a different video and I wanted to record this for Jin Sa Jai. Um yeah I saw your video and uh yeah it it's it's an emotional like you getting emotional like at first um due to I was busy with work and everything I could not uh recognize it properly acknowledge it properly but then I I did shared it with my brother also and he said that he's getting emotional for you so that's something really really great and uh you know it's it's very rare to have those bond created within such a short time like we do share bond since last more than a decade head I would say but um yeah it's it's it's been a very good journey along with you and having you on the side uh let's say whenever um I still still remember we playing out together um downstairs in the uh in the apartment and having fun and that um those words to and lots of lots of things so many things um and yeah so now like we are at a stage you know where we don't have any no more secrets or we are neutral with everything. So I I could not uh express much to you but yeah I'm I'm trying to do it here. So maybe I I'll share it this with you definitely and um yeah what to say? I I'm out of words because you have been that person who brings in good vibes um good energy. Yes, you do have some trades that I I already shared it with you and we'll try to share more with you so that we could all like we could on uh we could be on the same page which I have did with my other friends also and yeah I don't need to talk with them also um and clear these things out which are you know in in your mind in your thoughts but you did not express it to others so you you you expressing it and you know you starting uh you starting your content creation journey so wishing you all the best and Yes, definitely I'm here to help you through anyway. Um but um yeah uh so do do try checking out Gina Sa um uh Gina if you could comment your add a comment in the section uh about your profile because he's a techie he's an enthusiast about the different new technologies coming and new uh let's say be the cloud he is one to um in uh um what we can say um he introduced me to the cloud AI then he did github like I did know being a computer engineer but I don't know in the details. So yeah that's that's a small video for you. I'm sorry I'm I'm very neutral now so I could not get much but I'm I'm really happy for you and seeing you all the best and see you around very very soon. So yeah till then take care. Bye-bye. See you Domigos. Bye-bye. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Putting Effort in the Right Direction? ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Effort & Strategy ✨

  https://youtube.com/shorts/MMo2JOc3mzc Hey. So, uh recently I was in a discussion with my brother, elder brother, let's say. And we we...