Friday, August 14, 2026

What If They Misunderstood You? ❤️ | How I Handle Misunderstandings

https://youtube.com/shorts/I09jcicjGnA 

Right. [clears throat] So I want to share that over the time I have realized that you there is a high chance that I will get misunderstood. I will get misunderstood or eat anything. So like um recently also when I was making videos I can see that you know there may be misunderstanding happening. So now what I do is uh especially for my family and friends I try to uh make it clear out with them that I said this but my intention was different but again they may be in that zone so they may not be in the zone of accepting it or hearing sorry accepting is the second part but at least hearing you out. So that makes it more difficult. So in that case uh you know so I what I do is I I check that whether they are in a good zone to hear it out. If yes okay then I then we should go for the next step but if not then we need to give them time. I I I give them time and then uh when I feel like okay this is the good time to talk about that then I'll try to discuss it with them that um in the past at during this time it happened that we had a conversation and it did not went well and I I said this but actually I wanted to say something different in a different way. I meant it in a different way and that does makes it a bit better and you could see from their facial expression because again everyone is busy in their own life and they may or may not um fully uh be in accordance be in uh what we can say uh be it um compliant with you that they are on the same page but it's then it becomes our duty again there are lot of various definitions for uh different people but I'm talking more about the internal circle the the close ones like your family your friends um with whom you have been sharing a good bond over the time and uh so they deserve so I feel like they deserve to be known and uh then I make it clear and then you realize because again I do have my past memories about them that if I said this they will think like this or that so I And this that may be because again it's instant and it could not be 100% wrong. It could be wrong or it could again is it's not about right or wrong I feel but it's more about uh making understand everyone's point of view. So I make it out I clear it out and it does voila it does the magic and it just turns around and it it it does well. Thank you so much. See you in the next one then. Till then take care. Bye-bye. The amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If They Misunderstood You? ❤️ | How I Handle Misunderstandings

https://youtube.com/shorts/I09jcicjGnA   Right. [clears throat] So I want to share that over the time I have realized that you there is a hi...