Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Change Your Surroundings, Change Your Mindset ❤️ | A Lesson From My Mom

Hi. So, um today I wanted to share that my mom usually tells that whenever you are going through something uh be it some stress, be it some overthinking, be it some sadness or it could be anything. So, she'll say that um uh change the place wherever you are. So if you are in your room, if you are in your house, just try to go out uh in the nature or maybe yeah just change the place. Uh so I think yes it is correct definitely but I also have observed that over the time um if your mind is stuck onto something and yeah I used to be stuck onto few things that would cause me trouble or let's say it would harm me mentally in terms of uh stressing me out in terms of being sad or in terms of being upset. So in that case um then I learned so firstly um we need to I I need to attract good things and uh then u I need to start being grateful. I need to start being happy. Um again it may be like it feels like you are faking it but actually it is not. you're learning something good because um so it's like the um if you can sad for no reason then why not happy for no reason or any reason so once you'll start once I start being happy I have learned that it does make me feel good although today it's a bit difficult and it it it goes through a lot and it sometimes um uh yeah it's it's it's tough but uh over the time I have start being happy and that makes all the difference. So I think yeah that's it for today. Thank you so much for watching till the end. Um see you in the next one. Till then take care. Bye-bye. This goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Situation, Two Perspectives | Learning to Look Beyond Assumptions ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/ch49_kKIfH4  Hi. So recently um I have been realizing that and I'm trying to understand that uh many times I ...