Hi. So, um how to say this? Like recently I have been talking at my home and uh they have been like I have been sharing my experiences like uh what struggles ah struggles ah okay fine so uh what I have to go through in my daily life like be it the clothes arranging clothes then arranging utensils and everything. So it's it's all about the daily household goals. So it gets a bit tough in terms of like dealing it through it and also plus uh working hours like uh the afternoon and the evening and night or everything is busy with work and plus on top of it I also have been preparing for the scrum master certification. So that's very low. So when I was sharing then it realized me uh then uh my family also shared their problems with me. So you know uh since we care for each other uh my mind got stopped thinking about mind problems let's say and I started focusing on them and you know how it could be solved and at least I could listen it out first. So yeah that's also one main important thing that we should listen to others problems also that it's it's not should it should not always be like you know you should respond and you should just give them the solution. So that's also something uh that helps me and uh then um I do want to say I do want to give them a solution but uh I stopped myself and then I asked that are you ready to listen in like what you could do or what could help you with in terms of let's say yeah help you basically so in that case uh like they may not be able to the sun first but uh slowly and steadily I try my best to put it out there um so that it helps them. Yeah. So that's that's one recent um I would say an experience or um yeah that that I gone through with and thought of sharing it here. So see you in the next one then. Till then take care. Bye-bye. Adios amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What My Family Taught Me About Money, Help & Paying It Forward ❤️
Right. So, um I want to share one thing that has helped me a lot in terms of uh uh keeping balance and money. So which is like my grandmoth...
-
Quote 14: Patience is a virtue. Quote 13: Nothing is impossible for the person who does not have to do it himself. - A.H.Weiler Quote 12: Wh...
-
The image is of the speedometer close up with tuesday written below and the road further goes towards luncikui road in navsari n...
No comments:
Post a Comment