https://youtube.com/shorts/LFsE2j8mGy4
Hi. So, I just want to share a recent experience that I had. Um, so I was in a hotel gym and uh there was a couple who just came and started working out and there was this boy who was like dancing around and um humming the song and so I complimented and he was doing a clean sets of chest press I guess. So I complimented it that you are doing a very clean sets and um it's it's pretty good and then uh the girl was also looking very nice. So I complimented her that you are looking pretty and you're also very athletic and very strong. So then um and I said sorry sorry I just wanted to compliment you something like that because um yeah many times it has happened that u there was this few people that who may get um uncomfortable or awkward so I just don't know what and I said sorry and she was like why are you being sorry for being honest? So that was something that yeah that that that stuck with me and uh I think but again it's it's all about giving the efforts I guess so you just need to be there and you just need to give it a try u because if you may not then you will never know but if you will give it a try then you'll get to know that how but again you need to be polite you need to be kind and if you are being kind then u I'm pretty sure and it's um um yeah this is for me like it's It's working out for me. So, I guess that's it then. Yeah. Thank you. This is Amigos. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment