https://youtube.com/shorts/4bZ0Uc_0TjE
Hi. So I'm Adita Puji like so my main name is like Adita Chan but why Puji? Because it's my family name like my mom, my elder brother and my dad. So it's the Puji and I am by profession into project management uh area as a scrum working as a scrum master in one of the US based company and uh it's been more than 4 years and before that I was doing digital marketing as well and it's been almost 10 years now since I have been into social media stuff uh starting from YouTube let's say and on the side like over the weekends mostly because yeah during the weekdays it gets very hectic and maybe after or before the working hours. That's before 10 a.m. or after uh 12 uh let's say 11:00 p.m. that is 12:00 a.m. next day. or I I'll try to spend some time on this stuff which I like to do on the side and it's it has been a good good journey I would say where uh I have been able to help as many students and uh as many professionals as well and as many senior citizens as well in terms of let's say creating that online image or enhancing their uh current profile and that's something that I also have been personally working on and it's it's it has been a great journey and it's something that I have been liking and I could help others. So currently I am based out of Pune and I'm staying here in Pune and like initially or let's say earlier I am from Nasari that is in Gujarat and uh I have been born and brought up there and then I did my basters in computer engineering from AdIT and then I did my masters from uh University of S uh in Kilford that is in uh yeah UK uh England and uh yeah the the journey I just stated earlier. So it has been a good journey. Yes. And definitely I am trying to reach forward as much as possible and uh parallel currently like I'm also pursuing a scrum master certification that will definitely help in my career as well and uh yeah on the side also I do the things which I love and I could help as many uh people as possible and yeah so comment down your where are you from.https://youtube.com/shorts/4bZ0Uc_0TjE
No comments:
Post a Comment