Hi. So um I want to share something that I have been recently working on or yeah it's been a while now that uh I need to understand the other people first before I respond to them because um they have been through their own process or let's say journey their journey they have been living their journey so I need to understand that where they are coming from so that's what basically empathy is all being about empathy is basically putting yourself into someone else's sue But um again you may never know the exact situation but you could only imagine what they might be going through. So and again every different people uh like every single people are thinking differently are acting differently. So um be um starting from the family uh I I try to understand them first and uh then make them understand my point of view and uh rather than saying um um this is something that you need to do because that makes uh let's say um it's not a good one but yeah that that makes something yourself and uh makes the other person feel different but uh again this may a complex but so keeping it straight and simple let's say is that uh whenever I try to communicate with someone I will try to understand their point of view first and uh then make them understand that what I'm feeling or what I think to do so yeah that's it I guess this is a little bit of business thank you so much take care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What If They Misunderstood You? ❤️ | How I Handle Misunderstandings
https://youtube.com/shorts/I09jcicjGnA Right. [clears throat] So I want to share that over the time I have realized that you there is a hi...
-
Quote 13: Nothing is impossible for the person who does not have to do it himself. - A.H.Weiler Quote 12: When the mind is pure, joy follows...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment