Right. So um I just realized one thing that um I have been trying to implement in my life also that uh whenever I'm discussing something or let's say I'm asking something uh be it in my family or be it in my friends with my friends so I try to say like um today only it happened and I was like you're not asking me anything but we are discussing it because when the other person says that they are asking so that that may make them feel down that okay I don't know this and all that stuff in the back mind in the unconscious mind maybe and uh the other person may feel powerful or strong about it and so again it's uh uh yeah it's the uh other different situation so how do I put this or how I try to uh enact this situation is that I say okay we are discussing something that uh that uh the other person may be going through something and he just want to discuss out uh because again uh all I feel is that uh many things happens within only like yes you may get inspired you may get influenced but it's all about taking your own actions from your past memory from your maybe you have heard somewhere or you have seen somewhere so I I I believe that because um in that way uh in future also So you cannot blame anyone for the actions because it it does usually happens that you know you I start out blaming others and I don't want that and I also don't want to feel guilty of anything about so I think yeah that's that's the middle way. So usually I try to say that there should be a middle way to any situation from two different people's point of view because one people may be thinking something about a specific situation whereas the other people think something else. So there should be a middle way which should be worked out and uh it will definitely help a lot in the building the good relationship also along with uh moving forward I guess. So yeah that's that's something I wanted to share and that's has been that's has been a good experience within me after implementing that. So thank you see you in the next one then till then take care. Bye-bye. Adio amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stop Saying “You’re Asking Me” — Say “We’re Discussing It” ❤️
Right. So um I just realized one thing that um I have been trying to implement in my life also that uh whenever I'm discussing something...
-
Quote 13: Nothing is impossible for the person who does not have to do it himself. - A.H.Weiler Quote 12: When the mind is pure, joy follows...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment