https://youtube.com/shorts/ch49_kKIfH4
Hi. So recently um I have been realizing that and I'm trying to understand that uh many times I develop some perception or some assumption where uh be it anything uh it could be about someone doing something or it could be but when it occurs to me then I realized that what's the whole difference in that and um then uh I try to see it from a very different perspective and try to understand it more. So it could be anything. Um just one quick example is that maybe I'm calling my mom and my dad uh attends the phone call. So that is a very small thing but it it really changes the whole perspective many times and uh I do say that you know uh where is Mumbai has she not answered and it's a funny chaos like it's a funny thing but uh then I continue the discussion and it goes on so Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment