Right. So, um I want to share one thing that has helped me a lot in terms of uh uh keeping balance and money. So which is like my grandmother and then my father and my mother also like says every time that you know uh you should uh never take someone's like try not to take someone's uh money but instead you could just give it uh not only money but help or anything you should be self-dependent and um you should try as much as possible to help others to go through uh to make them go through their journey uh however possible. But if anyone does Yeah. But there will be situations where there will be circumstances where other people will help you at a uh baron here and there. that uh we should like I I I should try to revert it back through maybe some good gesture or it may be possible that I may not be able to return the favor but um so in that case what I think is that uh I'll try to provide the help or support forward to some other many different people which I already doing. So yeah, I I'll try to record one more video about uh let's say my introduction what's sadity and how it has been being made because now today I have been helping out many uh students let's say uh few professionals as well and few senior citizens as well in in be their social media be their YouTube um and in their career starting so especially like I have uh connected with many students the whom I could you know uh share my experience share my knowledge with them. So it may be helpful from them but just wishing all the best to everyone and uh yeah keep keep helping keep supporting keep doing good work again and again and uh wishing everyone the best. Thank you. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much. See you in the next one then. Till then take care. Bye-bye. Adio amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What My Family Taught Me About Money, Help & Paying It Forward ❤️
Right. So, um I want to share one thing that has helped me a lot in terms of uh uh keeping balance and money. So which is like my grandmoth...
-
Quote 14: Patience is a virtue. Quote 13: Nothing is impossible for the person who does not have to do it himself. - A.H.Weiler Quote 12: Wh...
-
The image is of the speedometer close up with tuesday written below and the road further goes towards luncikui road in navsari n...
No comments:
Post a Comment