Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Effort Matters, But Direction Matters More ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/cmY4EZvbqLk

 Hi. So um recently I was uh in a discussion with my brother older brother let's say and uh we were discussing about how we are not getting results and one of the factor that is like let's say finding a right life partner. So because for him we have been looking since I would say more than 1 to two years now and uh we have like from the start from the childhood we have worked on our um uh let's say career or we we have been family oriented as well and we have tried to grown up ourselves as well in terms of everything uh helping our family in terms of like let's say mother father and setting up the business and it's been good Again touchful like we have struggled with like not we have struggled but uh we have we never had many friends be it a male or female and female also we would be a little bit uncomfortable or not uh that much interactive or feel easy with the interaction but u so that's something we have been working on for a while now and uh so in the discussion I was like that are we making efforts that was My first question that was I wanted to check with him um that are we making efforts in the right direction because usually I feel like uh many times it's about efforts that you put in for something uh because um yeah me many people may be lucky that they get what they want but for few it's like figuring out life let's say or figing figuring out firstly what you want in life and than trying to make efforts in that direction or thinking about it also uh let's say consider but then again you need to put in that uh let's say I feel like that you need to put in that ground efforts that uh you are doing something about it be it your job application be it your you want if you want to buy something expensive maybe it could be a car it could be a bike or it could be an electronic appliance like laptop or mobile anything so that's what I feel and uh yeah that's something I wanted to share that uh there's one example from my college time where I put in efforts in the last night and it it went well the exam went well whereas the second night I put in the same effort so that's also something we need to work upon like it should not be the same efforts goes all the ways it needs to be strategized accordingly and we need to put it that's what I feel so yeah I'll see you in the next one then thank you bye-bye amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understand Them First ❤️ | A Grandmother’s Journey, Emotions & the Power of Empathy ✨

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUm5_llWHBQ Hi, namaste Kamj. So, uh I just have been going through something in my life that I wanted to ...