Sunday, August 2, 2026

Happy Friendship Day to Every Beautiful Friendship ❤️

 Hi. So, uh very happy friends day to all the lovely friends out there. Um I know like today it's a bit difficult when we say friends and uh uh there may be many incidents where uh many people has to go through a lot but uh I would like to share one incident from my life where um you know I still have this best friend I can't call because yeah we come from a very basic background so we don't know this um terms best friend but um so uh he has been there since my college days and uh I still remember so that it was my birthday and uh overnight he planned and he came with one another friend to wish me at my host. So yeah that's very rare and uh then I discussed it with with my family also and they also made me realize that it's very rare and it's very good to have such friends and uh there was one more incident where um um I was going through something an emotional turmoil turmoil I we could say and uh I I vented out I I become angry on him. Maybe he may not remember this but I still do and I just want to say I'm sorry and maybe I'll I'll I'll confront him on the call and um yeah so that's still um he he was there still and uh today also uh I could sense and um yeah he also considered me the same whenever he is going through something he'll he'll call me and we will discuss out and yeah so just by discussing out we'll just laugh out at things and uh that will really you know a good good moment to share and um um yeah so recently also he did called me when he was going through something and uh he shared it with me and uh yeah so um and I do suggest him few things which I think that maybe could change his life but um that being said like again it's it's always two ways and Um there's there's one more friend who is uh um who is also there since my college days and uh um those bonds are that uh those bonds are there that that you know uh you don't need to um give proof of it daily like if you will call once in a while uh that bond will be there. So you know the those are the things that uh you could shared with them anything and uh they they they would be there even though they may be listening they they may give you solutions also and it's good it's good to have such friends and there are two more now like you could act and more than that okay yeah uh more than anything first friends you could have is your family so I'm grateful and I'm I'm super proud that you know being uh be it my mother father or be my elder brother they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Friendship Day to Every Beautiful Friendship ❤️

 Hi. So, uh very happy friends day to all the lovely friends out there. Um I know like today it's a bit difficult when we say friends an...