Oh hi. So um today I would like to share um how I overcame from being sad or from being upset over my college time especially because that was like 4 years I did my bachelor's in computer engineering and that four years whenever I used to come to the hostel uh so it was very devastating like it was very heartbroken uh yeah there was a reason but okay fine so um then Afterwards I learned that you know I should keep something for me at the end of the day that that helps me in smiling that helps me to uh rejuate as they say uh as as as as in u I want to feel refreshed. Um so the the the trick was like I used to watch uh a serial an episodes uh for half an hour. So the full day I used to go through everything and uh uh be it my studies be it my uh yeah anything. So then afterwards when uh near by the end of the day when I so that half an hour it will be dedicated to me. So and full day I will be thinking that okay I need to get refreshed. I will be watching this episode at the end of the day. And it it did help me to you know um yeah so maybe u yeah that that was the key and again there are so many factors are there but we'll we'll try to discuss I will try to share it one of the other videos till then yeah I think that's it bye-bye amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Simple Habit That Helped Me Get Through My Hardest College Days ❤️
YouTube Video Oh hi. So um today I would like to share um how I overcame from being sad or from being upset over my college time especiall...
-
Quote 10: Resilience, power, and perseverance are in your hands. Quote 9: Win by an inch, win by a mile. Winning is winning. Quote 8: The ro...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment