Hi, Kimso. Uh so, continuing to the one of the last video where I have discussed about when we get, you know, it's about the conversation or the discussions that happens uh while with another person. And again, it it it could not be anyone could not be blamed, but it's all about, you know, learning and understanding with the person also because I remember one of the conversation where there was this person who has also approached the same thing with another person. And they have their The other person have their own priorities. So, also that that also we need to understand and, you know, we need to empathize with. And um so, yeah. And one important thing is that, you know, uh we need to give 10 minutes to in some learning. Definitely, um also I have shared, I think, two of the videos where one is about taking out 30 minutes from for yourself and keeping it for yourself. But apart from it, I just which the thing which I have had which has helped me a lot is like, you know, taking out 10 minutes uh and and and watching one of the, let's say, any motivational or any good videos. Uh so, I I am not a person that, you know, I would um like to read books more. But yeah, if if anything if there is nothing, then I could read the book. But again, it's a very long thing and all. But uh so, then what I used to do is I used to uh watch this uh YouTube videos where the book summaries are given. So, that has helped me a lot. Like, unconsciously I could say today also it did occur to me that, you know, one trick which I learned over almost more than 5 to 10 years, I don't recall it exactly, but I think the trick was something around when you're trying to uh make someone work for something. Um again, so it's not like in a in a bad way in a bad light, but it's something that would help you in a good way, in a progressive way, which could help you and as well as the other person also. So, yeah, that has been one thing and um uh again, so now since I'm almost 29, 30 years old now, but this this has been uh fully like grateful and touch wood like the other person also has been kind and you know they have their own priorities and everything, but um I had been the part of their life and you know the the attention and everything I have got at once from them. But then they had their other their commitments and stuff. I think the story changed and it did affected me a lot. A lot as in a lot. Like there was uh multiple cases where uh I had been kind of obsessed with her or obsessed with. And yeah, I think that's it for now. So again, like I I I I try to focus on things. I try to make content now. I try to uh I was doing YouTube since last almost 10 years like 2017 I started and I yeah. And I also did not paid attention to my career or my education. So it did work out really well I think and wishing the best. Uh so yeah, thanks so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helping Others While Staying Grounded: My Biggest Life Lesson 🌱
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXoZNrrUcQ Hi. Um, namaste ko. So I think it uh in one of my previous videos I did talk about um let'...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment