https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8cuUzQizA
Hi, namaste uh Kamcho. So um I wanted to quickly share an update at how um it is working for me like for an example um so I'm across all over the social media platforms and uh whenever I take photos uh first it is seen by their Snapchat um through the let's say the I think strict yeah the tricks so I'm connected with multiple people there so that that's the first they see and then it um goes into yeah it stays in my gallery and whenever type it goes as a media series. So I'm I'm doing this media series which in which I think I reached now 300 approximately and yeah I'm I'm trying to do it more and more um through sharing the different takes that I have uh yeah that I have taken and it's it's really beautiful that the upcoming ones will be surely but um and secondly um all the past uh videos that I have taken that is also the uh treasure which I have and I'm trying to share it as much as possible now um uh and in that case I would say that YouTube is the first platform that sees those videos and uh then over the time again it's this is all over time I think so currently also it's around uh 2:45 a.m. in the morning after completing all my uh job work and everything. Um but usually this is uh I try to do it on over the weekends only because yeah overnight I try to just schedule it and it just goes again I believe it practically let's see let's um for an example like 12 to 9 uh apart from it only I try to do that also goes beyond like it's mostly a test it's 10:00 a.m. in the morning to 10 p.m. in the night usually the work continues like because the following up and everything is a uh let's say kind of a P in the PM or in the project management role. So that's one thing and yeah I think that there's a lot coming and I'll also try to u catch a few videos like this in between where I could share my experience and hopefully it maybe um kind of more of like it's kind of a documentation also for and which I could also refer to in future and um yeah um I don't know. So okay so I think that's it for now. So, thank you so much for watching and I think see you in the next one. Thank you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment