https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTxFuxD39cY
Hi, namaste Kenju. Um, so I just wanted to share like last night late night like I was with one of my father's friends and while we were discussing so many things I when I was saying few things like he you know he was agreeing to few things and further things it was just being like you know in a good way. Uh similarly like when I also feel like okay this is something that I agree with I was like okay fine and uh before I discuss I'll say it politely like sorry but I I I I think something different it's not about agree or disagree it's about different point of view I think so that was one thing and uh so basically the talk was around like you know how I started being happy and how I started being kind how I started being grateful and that makes it more better because uh so uh like I I I say this line like no if you can be or as they say like if you can be sad for no reason then why don't be happy for no reason again yeah many people may consider you a bit different but uh saying that it it it it is good it in in way like you know you will start being happy from inside as well. Yes, it will take time because you may be hurt or you may be upset for one or other reason. You may be heartbroken or you may have gone through some trauma. You may have some very bad experience in your life and uh yes it's it's a it's a lot difficult and you may have reached that extent point also uh but yeah you came from there and uh uh yeah so it's it's yeah it's a bit personal for me so I I did have a contact but again it's it was a journey and touchwood hopefully thankfully like I have very good family members around and friends also I mean now are bit that you know um cheers you up that uh supports you it's every go and uh um they are there so yeah um and um and in between I I came across this uh quote that you know fake it till you make it. So that is also that does also helps it and more than that um like I still remember it was around 2017 and I met one of my neighbors and before that also like my mom uh my brother and my father was strongly standing behind me and looking out for me that if I'm not going on the right wrong direction and they were there to guide me although there may be difference of opinion or you know difference of aspects but they were still there having my back always and then I got to learn mind tricks and everything how to overcome the different uh sadness or upset and here I am
No comments:
Post a Comment