https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzSt9d0i68
Hi, namaste kamcho. So um it hurts as it is said like you know there was a time and I did have shared it across multiple videos as well that um how does it used to hurts me and big time like uh devastating or let's say hardb I don't know and uh uh due to one or other reason and definitely I do not uh yeah so and on top of it you know u you have someone with you who are supporting you a very big time and uh you don't feel for them in in Britain and uh it it it feels really bad that you are putting in you are ready to put in that efforts and you already did and you didn't got that good person from that one specific person but instead there is this few other people in your life who are really important for you and uh you know they have been there with you since your childhood yeah so that's that's obvious um so it's it's I'm talking about my family that's my mother father and my brother um and I still remember that time when um I was feeling really bad and I I just you know wanted room. Uh yeah, so it was in his home only. I was sitting in the room and I I called my brother and we were discussing and I just said that I'm not feeling well and uh so my dad came running fast and my mom was there but she didn't have any cure. So actually my brother told my father and he came back and it was really bad you know now I feel like uh it was for this one other specific person but again it was what it was. So uh I can't deny that but it was a really bad place to be but touchwood and thankfully I I came through that and today I could say that I I have been healing it. Um again it it does feels uh lonely sometimes. Uh but as I also said in one of the other videos that it's now let's say the solitude or let's say the gratitudess or uh gratefulness. Sorry, I may be spelling out it wrong but um that's that's something which I have started believing in and I it's it feels good. It does feels good. Um and I'm keeping it going and uh I think yeah that's that's what I just wanted to share and uh hopefully yeah like I find it so it's it's good. So thank you. I think see you in the next one and thank you so much. Bye-bye. There amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment