https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9zeAl5I64
Hi, Namaste. I'm sure. So, I just realized one thing that it's all because of the social media that I think that hurts me, that upsets me, or maybe it's it's because like unconsciously I'm I'm comparing myself with others' life. And that makes things more bad in terms of, you know, I feel loneliness or anything because I have my life very good, decent. It's Yeah, it's it's good. But keeping that aside, you know, it's always craves for someone or somebody to share something with and all. I do have my touch with like I do have my family, I do have a good job. I am doing this side hustle also like day and night. Over the weekends especially because weekdays it's all the work and everything. It gets very busy. But this thing, the social media thing, it it has been hitting me hard. Like it could be anything. It could be anyone that affects me and makes me feel sad, makes me feel upset. Brings me down. So, that's why yeah, because I remember recently sometime back I What I did was I uninstalled kind of Instagram and it did help me a lot. So, it's I think social media detoxing or something it is called. And it's a really useful tool to try. But now since I know and I'm aware, definitely I'll get back to some work. And again it's week. And today it's Saturday night and it's around 10:15. So, yeah, I'll I'll I'll I'll divert myself. I'll I'll I'll I'll push. I'll I'll keep so many thoughts in my mind, good thoughts like you know, working out working in somewhere or maybe pulling up the dumbbells or anything so that I get diverted. So, I think yeah, that's just wanted to share. Thank you so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye. Peace out my girls. I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment