https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKWicCupo5w
Hi, namaste kamcha. So, uh this is a bit difficult topic to discuss but um so it's basically about the parents and the child. Uh so usually parents uh are worried about that children in terms of let's say the education or in terms of their career or in terms of their growth. But uh at the same time there are many childrens who worries the same about themselves as well and they want to meet the expectation or let's say the uh aim the goal or the uh uh what we can say the ambition of their parents and in that case it gets a very bit difficult for them as well and uh many times it happens that you know the the parents keeps an constant eye on the children and that may affect the child much more and uh uh in that I feel like it may be I may be right or wrong I don't know because yeah it's been 29 years old now and in future I will become a parent so I yeah okay that's the thing so the thing is that it may be a right or wrong I don't know but the thing is that it should be given some space that okay uh it's doing this fine After half an hour or an hour, it needs to be reminded politely and very calmly. And same way the child also made the child also should made understood that this is something that as a parent we are worrying about you and you need to do this. So that definitely if the child is proper like in in terms of let's say uh very um what we can say obedient uh they will definitely listen to it. Um but after giving some space yes you can remind them and politely and hopefully uh there should be a middle way out there. So yeah it's it's a bit long topic. I'll try to record in some other video as well. Thank you so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment