https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9t7SZpBH7E
Hey, namaste. So I think I'm trying to learn the difference between so and so off. Um so basically uh so off could be said something like for an example I have this entity with me or let's take for an example a mobile phone that I have no I bought this expensive mobile phone and all that stuff. So that may be considered as so of I think I'm again I'm trying to learn and understand things and u showcase. So what does showcase means is that how much efforts I put or what did I had to do to earn or to gain that mobile phone. uh because again mobile phone is not very uh small thing to buy like it's it's it's a bit expensive and I still remember like uh my elder brother also got his first mobile phone after 10th or 12th uh after he gained some good marks. So um that's something valuable like u over the time that uh may be out there and I think that way um we need to learn how it should be uh the this difference basically in at at work also like you know showcasing might be something that you are documenting the task um and uh it may be helpful to evaluate at the end of the month or let's say the end of the week and not you know just showcasing the so of making it of show off around you saying that okay I did this I did that because these are the small things that may feel very minor and may be negligible but it does creates a big impact I think and once uh I I have started documenting it I feel powerful I feel confident that okay I this and added that because um yeah like if you are an ethical person or if you are an honest person you will keep doing work and you will not realize and you may undermine yourself also. So this is one good practice to document your things uh and again it it should not be at work but before that also during college time also it will help you to understand yourself better and it will reflect more the different social medias in LinkedIn and other platforms as well. So, I yeah, just wanted to share that here. So, thanks so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye. Amigos, I'll jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment