Saturday, October 3, 2026

This Next-Gen VR Game Concept Could Be a Million-Dollar Business 🎮💡

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFiXGbkVGk

Hi, namaste kamcha. So um I just had an idea where um so like recently I have visited a mystery room or let's say a play zone area where you know there are play stations and everything and more than not now so it's it has been there like uh cyber cafe if we call it correctly uh since quite some time but um there's mystery room that is there and the thing jumping there was this uh I forgot the name butterfly uh so where the people are uh jumping and it could be any adults also not only the kids bus that it was a great activity. So from that I just got an idea where uh you know um it could be an area where uh below you will see some uh some TV glimpses like glimpses like the lava or the bridge or it could be anything that if you fall down you'll just you feel you'll feel like fall you are falling down. So maybe uh uh it it it would be an area where you are tied first and then you go enter there. So you basically enter a total different zone and you have to hang in. Uh so it will be a great physical activity as well that the more you hang in the highest the person who highest hangs in that maybe you could be given a medal or could be uh given some prize based on the based on the time limit and uh yeah it could be it it would be a very great activity to do and u uh maybe it should be competed between 10 to 20 people or anything but again this is just an idea I just wanted to share here and maybe in future if it it it may be possible. So I think yeah that's it for today. Thank you so much. See you in the next one. Bye-bye. Go out. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helping Others While Staying Grounded: My Biggest Life Lesson 🌱

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXoZNrrUcQ Hi. Um, namaste ko. So I think it uh in one of my previous videos I did talk about um let'...