Hi, namaste. uh can show. So I'm recording this as like more of a let's say a trial drill or uh let's see deal breaker I don't know sorry I may be using the wrong word but part system or anything so my main uh goal or aim to record this video is basically um if you are a content creator of if you are uh having a good profile and you are doing some kind let's say impactful work and you feel like um yeah you could definitely you could first check out my uh profile first and then uh you would DM me um if you are into doing something good or kind or helping out others or putting others through anyway um and uh then uh yeah after the DM I I'll definitely I will be your profile and then uh you know um u yeah either you could like you know and I then we could basically connect so that's what my purpose is and uh like I have seen many videos uh or reals that says like you know follow for follow back thing so I'm definitely up for it But uh it should be you know you should yeah so I believe like I I I believe that you know the work should be clean and u although the editing may be up and down but uh more than that u if I feel like the the content creator or the person is creating something good and or let's it could be lifestyle it could be gym it could be fitness it could be um um gaming it could be anything but um yeah definitely So that's um uh so recently also I tried making many trending videos or let's say the yeah different type of videos where um there was something written the lyrics and everything but I yeah at first it seems like you know uh intriguing or interesting but um then I I felt like that's that's not something for me so I try to avoid that but yeah I do have I'm do am trying for different creativities or um different using like let's say templates firstly thank you to everyone who are creating templates out there and I'm also trying my best that if I'm working on something I could create a template that could be reused so because yeah that's something to share like uh so as uh my bio also contains like help others to help you so helping others will help yourself through one or other way that's what I feel like and um I think um yeah I we should I I think I should keep doing good and uh good will as as they say like good will come back to you in unknown ways. So that's also one month. But um sorry uh it's been long for real long now. But if you're up for something um please do DM me or add a comment here and then I could I could review your profile and then we could definitely connect and we could grow together basically. So all the best fish and uh thank you so much. I think see you in the next one. Adios amigos. Bye-bye. Thank you. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helping Others While Staying Grounded: My Biggest Life Lesson 🌱
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXoZNrrUcQ Hi. Um, namaste ko. So I think it uh in one of my previous videos I did talk about um let'...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment