After a long time, I started watching Sherlock Holmes series on Netflix. It is worth the time. The first episode of the first season in the starting only contains a scene where Sherlock describes every detail of the John just by observing him who later becomes the partner of him in solving the cases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How God Keeps Humbling Me ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Content, Purpose & Gratitude ✨
Hi. So, I wanted to request this for how let's say God or universe or destiny or what's Yeah, I I consider it God. So, how God humb...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment