Hi, I was take so I just I was going through something in my mind. So I just wanted to share it that you know whenever a message or some messages or conversations happen and uh it's yeah basically it's a female and uh again it's not anything you know anything wrong or anything wrong intention or anything but you know the comfort and everything that happens and I feel something and uh I feel good basically whenever I get any response and then uh it starts getting drier so that's one thing uh I have been working upon and you know not attaching with anything and then I stopped myself. So it has been my problem in the past also that uh I still remember that one of my uh let's say best friend for a week and uh I used to text a lot and I used to be like you know uh when can we talk when will you be available and there was many incidents happened in the past and again that maybe uh with many people I think and I I still remember like one of my friend also going through the same uh my best friend that uh he will like you know the boy the boys the boys who are emotional who are sensitive who are caring and who has gone through something in their life and so they they kind of crave this attention and um it's like they does like it in a good way and again if if not that doesn't happens they they may get a little bit you know uh what's the word um I know the word but I I would not like to say that but yeah it's like they are trying to get rings and everything and they may message something that you know that hopefully the we can get that attention but it doesn't happen. So I have learned over the time and now the whenever I text and if I get the dry reply I will stop there that okay fine and I will just move on and again it's it it may be because I'm more emotional I'm over sensitive I feel more I care more and everything but again uh uh what we can say is like what's right or wrong we don't know but that's something I wanted to share and how I cope up with it like I have uh made many other videos also uh where how to deal with this upset or hurtfulness or anything that you know uh I have focused uh on such good things that are around me. I have started great getting grateful also about the things that I have done in my life till date and uh still doing it and definitely in the future also. So yeah, just wanted to share and again I I could not share openly everything but again this is also kind of personal but I just wanted to put it out there so that hopefully it could help someone to get out of it and focus more on good things and positive things and things which uh one should work upon and uh yeah that's it. Thank you so much. See you in the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How God Keeps Humbling Me ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Content, Purpose & Gratitude ✨
Hi. So, I wanted to request this for how let's say God or universe or destiny or what's Yeah, I I consider it God. So, how God humb...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment