Hi. So, I wanted to request this for how let's say God or universe or destiny or what's Yeah, I I consider it God. So, how God humbles me. Because there has been many instances recently also in my life and one was like maybe yesterday when I was discussing with one of my friend and how I have been pushing him to start creating content because there is there's a lot of content wherever we see. But uh yeah, there there's also possibility or let's say the potential of having some techy content or be it anything. And then he said that uh I did that you just only pushed me because So, he he said that he was uh creating the content since last December or sometime and then he stopped for a while. And then when recently I pushed him through then he started doing it again. And again about content it's just that uh you may not get the views or anything and then start. And yeah, it's difficult. But I see it more as of documenting my life or where I have came from or where I'm going forward. So, it's been a good journey till now and I want to share such good things also forward that how it has uh helped me through to come through. And maybe I'll keep doing this. So, I think that's Yeah, and there were other few examples also which I mean I'm I'm unable to recall right now, but maybe in some other video I'll try to recall. I think that's it for now. So, I'll see you in the next one. Adios. Bye-bye. Take care and Dios bendiga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How God Keeps Humbling Me ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Content, Purpose & Gratitude ✨
Hi. So, I wanted to request this for how let's say God or universe or destiny or what's Yeah, I I consider it God. So, how God humb...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment