Friday, September 4, 2026

3 Simple Words That Can Change Every Relationship ❤️ | Please, Thank You & Sorry ✨

 https://youtube.com/shorts/0nJscb1Toco

Hey. So, uh I would like to say that three words that I love learned from the corporate job, let's say. That is please, thank you, and sorry. Um I know like many people would not say it and they may be uncomfortable saying it, but I have seen that sorry. Yeah, it's it's a really beautiful word to, you know, just stay grounded and just be nice and easy and kind with everyone because it does helps you make a good relationship with everyone. Be it at the work side, be it at the family side, be it at the friend side. So, it's it's it's been a good journey. Like that's that's something that I learned and it automatically um Again, yes, overuse maybe many people thinks like overuse of that those words may not be good. But I don't know like it has been really good uh for me in terms of the bonds that I have created. Be it at my workplace, be it at my on the on the client side of the company, then be it at my Yes, so yes yes yes yes one more important thing that, you know, maybe outside you maybe uh dealing everyone with very good way. But at the home, you may get frustrated, you may get angry, especially with your mom, dad, or your sibling. So, that's also one thing that I'm learning quite bit because, yeah, that that used to be one time, but now it has also changed a lot and it's it's it's it's pretty much good. Sorry, there's this ha. So, yeah, that's that's one thing I wanted to share and I I kind of uh uh yeah, it's it's a good journey. It has been a good journey. It's all about learnings and it's all about being kind and good with everyone around and yes it does hurts. It may get to some points where you feel like alone or you may feel like you know everyone is not the world is a bit bitter. But yes so once you got once you start getting kind and you know it gets really beautiful. Like you will meet people also there are beautiful and you should focus on that. So you start being gratitude yeah you start being grateful about people and yeah I think so. So yeah that's it for now. Thank you so much. See you in the next one. Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Power of a Genuine Compliment: A Small Kindness That Can Change Your Day 😊

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1gDGLY4kC8 Hi, namaste. Kamcho. So, uh I was just thinking like I was working now. It's almost going ...