Hi Kamo. uh so continuing to the one of the last video where I have discussed about uh when we get uh you know it's about the convers or the discussions that happens uh while with another person and um again it it it could not be anyone could not be blamed but it's all about you know learning and understanding the other person also because I remember one of the conversation where there was this person who has also approached the same way by another person and they have their like the other person have their own priorities. So also that that also we need to understand and know we need to empathize with and um um so yeah and and one important thing is that you know uh we need to give 10 minutes to in some learning definitely um so I have shared I think two of the videos where one is about taking out 30 minutes from for yourself and keeping it for yourself but apart from it I just which the thing which I which has helped me a lot is like you know taking out 10 minutes uh and and and and watching one of the let's say any motivation or any good videos. Uh so I am not a person that you know I would um like to read books more but yeah if if anything if there is nothing then I could read the book but again it's a very long thing and all but uh so then what I used to do is I used to uh watch this u YouTube videos where the book summaries are given so that has helped me a lot like unconsciously I could say today also it did occur to me that you know one trick which I learned over almost more than 5 to 10 years I I don't recall it exactly but um I think the trick was something around when you're trying to uh make someone work for something um again. So it it's not like in a in a bad way in a bad life but it's something that would help you in a good way in a progressive way which could help you and as well as the other person also. So yeah that has been one thing and um uh again so now since I'm almost 29 30 years old now but um this this has been uh truly like grateful and touchwood like the person also has been kind and you know uh they have their own priorities and everything but um I had been part of their life and you know the the attention and everything I have get at once from them but then they had their their commitments and priorities so it changed and it did affected me a a lot as in a lot like and there was multiple cases where uh I had been kind of obsessed with or aruck with and uh yeah I think that's it for now. So again like I I I try to focus on things. I try to create content now. I try to uh I was doing YouTube since last almost 10 years like 2017 I started and I yeah and I also did not paid attention to my career or my education. So it did worked out well I think and wishing the best. Uh so yeah thank you so much. See you in the next one. I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How God Keeps Humbling Me ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Content, Purpose & Gratitude ✨
Hi. So, I wanted to request this for how let's say God or universe or destiny or what's Yeah, I I consider it God. So, how God humb...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment