Monday, September 28, 2026

Just 10 Minutes Can Change a Relationship ❤️ | Understanding Family, Parents & Perspectives ✨

 Hi, namaste. So I just wanted to share one thing that uh I have been seeing over the time. Um it's about the parents I think or it could be anyone. uh because I have seen that you know um everyone is so busy in their life that they could not take out the time for their loved ones or for their family and it gets again it's not you know uh blaming onto something or anything but it's about the hectic life schedule that everyone is in and uh uh coming back um mainly the parents parenting is a very tough job and uh touchwood like I'm I'm very grateful for my parents and my little brother also like my family that's all. So they they have been there to protect me to help me and support me through every stages of my life. But they also have been so busy in their life that you know it gets very difficult for them also to you know take out time and understand. And one thing I would rest is that uh we need to take out at least 10 minutes from our daily life to sit and understand each other perspective because many times it may happen that you know uh one party is making understand to the other party that's and uh then it's more of like forcefulness like you know you need to do this you need to do that and you should not do this you should not do that and in that it's all just create the miscommunication and you know misunderstanding. and the other person may feel that bitterness or that thing that okay you know they they are always trying to control and everything. So I think this is one of the like way a balanced way a middle way uh through which it could be easily solved or you know it could be uh better way smooth way so that's that's one thing I have been learning and trying to uh you know um implement in daily lives. Um so yeah it's it's all about sitting together and understanding the different perspectives and trying out to take out a middle way uh the balanced way in which there is no harm or there is uh more better uh optimized results for everyone. So yeah just wanted to share this. So thank you. See you in the next one. Bye-bye. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How God Keeps Humbling Me ❤️ | A Life Lesson About Content, Purpose & Gratitude ✨

 Hi. So, I wanted to request this for how let's say God or universe or destiny or what's Yeah, I I consider it God. So, how God humb...