Tuesday, May 12, 2026
Backyard Memories 🌸
Media 289: This snap is from the year 2021. The photo taken is of the closed flowers that would be blooming after a time. Taken in the backyard garden of our older home. We would water the plants on a daily basis and It just holds so many memories because we have stayed for almost over 12 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helping Others While Staying Grounded: My Biggest Life Lesson 🌱
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXoZNrrUcQ Hi. Um, namaste ko. So I think it uh in one of my previous videos I did talk about um let'...
-
19: Grow through what you go through. 18: Wait for that turning point in your life - Aditya Pooji 17: Festivals brings people together. 16: ...
-
Hello first of all a very happy brothers day to all the lovely brothers out there. I would like to share a story that recently occured to m...
No comments:
Post a Comment