Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Cloud Computing

When you wake up after taking good sleep of 8 hours but still you feel heavy. Because back in the mind your mind has stuck upon a problem which you know is not big but still, it affects much. In my case, it is the coursework of Cloud Computing. I don't know why but fear has been occupied relating to the coding. I feel so much confident about other things. Whenever I am standing in between any of my friends I feel leveraged. I am confident in many things but whenever this comes everything gets low. Also, I want to help mom, and dad, and Bhai which I do but mostly I don't feel to work for it.

I like to read books but I can't. But instead, I see videos of the book summary on youtube through which you gain a little bit of knowledge for sure it is not complete but it is said: "Something is better than nothing".

You know it will work out at last but still, it haunts you on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAP Tcodes

zme27 - Automatic STO creation mmbe - Stock Overview, Material, Batch me51n - Create Purchase Requisition me21n - Create Purchase Order me59...